lördag 5 december 2009

Old people.

I'm not going to lie. Truth is, I'm a bit of an old-people-rascist - and honestly, I try not to be, but they just creep me out. Not all old people of course, but a lot of them. The old man who decided that throwing himself infront of my bicycle the other day whilst screaming something along the lines of: "You can't ride your bicycle here! IT ISN'T A BICYCLE PATH!!!", when in fact, it was (generally when there's a white painted bicycle on the road that means it's okay to ride there, right?) is not one of the select few. Seriously. What is wrong with some people? Maybe he couldn't help it, I don't know, and frankly - I don't care. Regardless of the underlying reasons, I do not think that those excuse or make such behaviour okay. I could've ended up seriously hurting him (or myself considering the fact that a car rode by just as he decided to throw a fit). Thank God the only injuries that came from this weren't too bad (though, I wish he'd been the one who ended up with a bruised knee, broken shoes and a dash of humilion, would've served him right) ... It's just, UGH. It pisses me off.

On a brighter note - it's christmas soon! And that means Christmas holidays. No university. No studying. Just me, the people I love and lots and lots of apple cider (okay, maybe not so much, but who cares? It's christmas!). Speaking of which, I wish I could justify paying 60 SEK for this ornament:



But I can't :( - I do not have, nor while I buy, a christmas tree this year. I think I'll just buy a couple of these instead:



Yes. It sparkles. It's like the Edward Cullen of ciders. Only redder, and much more delicious. I think. I mean. Vampires are dead, so I reckon they don't taste too nice. Then again, I've never had a x-mas Xide (yes, the picture is old), so I suppose that could be equally as disgusting.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar