måndag 30 november 2009

Cupcake phone? Pffft.

That's ancient history... haven't you heard? I want a cupcake dress for christmas. All the cool kids do. Totally. Except. I've never seen a cool kid with a cupcake dress, but I'm sure they'd wear them if they knew they existed. Who wouldn't?



I mean, seriously, how cute is that? It even has a bow.



I loves it. Yes. With an s. This beauty comes from etsy user Ananya. However, I highly doubt I could pull that look off. I wish I could, but I most likely wouldn't... and even if I could it'd probably look stupid on me anyways as I lack, eh, certain assets so I think I'll stick to admiring it from a distance.


Tip of the day: Apparently, eating cashewnuts + poking yourself in the eye = BAD idea. Really bad. My eye hurts.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar