fredag 25 december 2009

Gingerbread Muffins

A couple of days ago I did something I promised myself that I'd never, ever do. I think I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves:




Yes. That's cake mix. Gingerbread cake mix of awesomeness. Only, not so awesome and more okay? (Note the overflow in the top right picture, apparently I fail at measuring 2/3rds with my eyes). And just for your information, those muffins are supposed to look like that. Yeah. Homemade. Rustic. Like they were made by a five-year old.

I'd write a how-to, but I mean seriously - it's on the box, so I'll just post an image of Mr. Moose instead:



Mmm. Spotted moose. Moose med korv. Isn't he adorable? Almost as adorable as these two sparkling ciders:




I'm positive they both taste like crap (I mean come on...tangerine+mistle & tangelo+ginger? No thank you Xide.), but I don't care. They're like snowglobes full of sparkling awesomeness, and if that's not what christmas is about, then I'm switching to Hanukkah.

Yes. This post merely exists because I wanted a Merry Christmas post but couldn't figure out how to write one. I'm tired and in a bad mood. Bliss. Anyways:


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar