torsdag 28 januari 2010

78 things.

I just got back from bowling with a couple of my classmates. I'm terrible at bowling, but I had a lot of fun regardless...and now I'm completly, and utterly exhausted. So, instead of playing with the new generation of behavioral scientists at my university or facing my demons and finally bake a lovely, flour-less chocolate cake, I'll just post this instead.

78 things that make me happy.



Click image for full-size view.

Some of them are obvious, some are not.
Some are more important than others, and some got lost on the way.
But then again, that's life.

Image credit to Youniverse.com
You should check out their visual dna personality tests... they're fun to take, pretty to look at and spot on. At least they were for me. Though, I'm not sure that's a good thing.

xoxo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar