lördag 27 februari 2010

Lovely, Just lovely.

I love tiramisu. I really do. In fact, love doesn't even begin to cover my feelings for tiramisu. If I were to be executed (which, seeing as we don't practice the death penalty in Sweden, I probably won't) my last meal would have tiramisu in it. And probably a million other things as well seeing as I am a pig... but that's not the point.

I was delighted when I found out that the February Daring Bakers challenge was just that - tiramisu. The first thing I did was to run out and buy myself a bottle of Vecchioflorio, the only marsala wine I could find (Systembolaget fail? Maybe. I wouldn't know). Unfortunately, that's as far as I got. Real life caught up with me in every single way possible, and I neither had the time nor the energy to deal with the challenge. I will though. Just not now. For now, I'll just torture myself by admiring, and drooling over, others' creations.

ANYWAYS. Point is: If you haven't, head on over to The Daring Kitchen for a visual tiramisugasm of major proportions (and the recipe of course!).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar